Monday 14 April 2014

Where am I?

I have to give a short talk later in the week, about my career and how I got to this not-so-illustrious stage. I feel rather a fraud, as I am still in a training post, so am not really any place other than in the middle of it all. In addition, there are some much more important people on the programme and so I don't want to appear like a pretentious dolt. 
I still can't get anything much in the shoe line over my broken toe, so I am not even sure what to wear. I suspect that jeans would be out. I might have to wear guttees, though. 
My big boy was having too much fun playing with his cousin to have his usual two-hour afternoon sleep today, so he took himself off to bed at 7.30pm, wearing all his clothes. I pulled him out at 9.30pm, changed his nappy and put on his pyjama bottoms. Sure, he will be half-dressed in the morning. Much more efficient. I might try it myself.

2 comments:

  1. Hello - found you via ganching who makes me laugh. You do too. Liked the post about the imaginary dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Happily, the dog seems to have run away.

      Delete