Saturday 15 March 2014

Breakdown

Three days into my new blog, and I have broken down already. In my defence, I was so tired last night, I went to bed with unbrushed teeth. It's just as well I hadn't painted my face yesterday morning, or I'd have taken that to bed as well. I am tired of hobbling, but at least the short people were much nicer yesterday than they were on Thursday. 

Rather pleasantly, yesterday brought two cheques from Ernie, each for £25. It is very old-fashioned, and probably from a different social class or something, but I do like the premium bonds. 

Today, I am going to a birthday party for my excellent nephew, who is three. There will be cake and ice-cream. Underneath the juvenile high spirits, it is also a small celebration that my sister is still alive to enjoy these events. Given the level of 'excitement' when her son was born, she really shouldn't be here at all. Thank God that she came through it, and that's definitely a post for another time. 

My nerdy big boy is watching Dr Who on his Daddy's iPad, and my little one is kicking the cot to bits in an attempt to get someone to lift him and give him a bottle. I must get up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment